Donations towards our church flower fund would be gratefully received.
St Peter’s is a warm and welcoming church. In recent years we have restored the external fabric of the beautiful 1858 building, repaired the roof, installed new lighting and a new heating system and upgraded the PA system. In 2014 further improvements were completed to enhance the floor layout, DA access and reorder the nave and sanctuary. A newly commissioned nave altar was installed, together with new Stations of the Cross and a beautifully restored sanctuary lamp.
It is our belief that we are called to be a faithful light of truth in which men, women and children can hear the good news of Jesus Christ and walk together in discipleship.
St Peter’s upholds the belief that Christian life is resourced by and flows from the Eucharist. We are enriched by our commitment to the Anglo Catholic tradition and joyfully proclaim the gospel in Word and Sacrament. We are a prayerful community of faith and we seek to grow our discipleship through the truths of the Holy Scriptures.
St Peter’s is committed to the traditional teachings of the church as handed down by the apostles and relayed through the ages by the faithful saints to the present time. Our commitment to the relevance of tradition in Christian teaching and practice is affirmed by resolutions ABC in accordance with the Act of Synod 1993.
Bishop Jonathan Goodall SSC, the Bishop of Ebbsfleet
provides Episcopal care and oversight.
Please pay us a visit and be assured of a very warm welcome.